We will be picked up at the Sheraton Universal Hotel Ballroom Circle outside the meeting rooms by Universal Studios Hollywood Studio trams at 6:00 pm. They will take us up the hill to the Studio for a 1 hour private studio tour of the studio back lot where movies are filmed. Following the tour we arrive at the Globe Theatre to relax at a one hour outdoor reception. Situated in a picturesque corner of the theme park, this grand venue and your attendance will turn our dinner into an unforgettable red carpet extravaganza.
As we enter the opulent ballroom of the Globe Theatre we step back into the Golden Age of movies. The dinner is catered by Wolfgang Puck and is accompanied by entertainment and music provided by a DJ.
Your ICC registration package includes one “ticket” to the Tour, Reception and Dinner. The reception and dinner includes a soft bar with soft drinks, wine and beer. Each “ticket” includes the reception, a full dinner and drinks. Mixed drinks are available at a cash bar. Additional guest tickets are available for $85 each. These must be purchased prior to the event at registration, either online or at the onsite registration desk.
Trams will take us back to the hotel after the dinner . Or if you have overindulged, you can correct that by walking back down the mountain to the hotel. For more fun you can also stop on the way down at Universal CityWalk where you will find additional entertainment and shops.
Since the venue is inside Universal Studios Hollywood that is closed to the public during evening hours, access to enter the park for the dinner will only be via the trams or on foot as directed below.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS THE TRAM at 6:00 PM
To get to the conference dinner at the Globe Theatre.
From the Sheraton
- Walk out the front doors of the Sheraton Lobby
- Walk to the elevator NEXT to the parking garage. (Please do NOT go in the elevator located inside the parking garage)
- Take the elevator up one floor.
- When you exit the elevator, you will be in the drive area.
- Make a left exiting the elevator, and proceed down the sidewalk.
- This sidewalk will dead-end into the sidewalk alongside Universal Hollywood Drive.
- Make a RIGHT onto the sidewalk alongside Universal Hollywood Drive.
- You will soon approach Hotel Drive.
- Please take the crosswalk to the other side of Hotel Drive, and the base of the bridge.
- Take a LEFT over the bridge, and the bridge will let you out behind Saddle Ranch.
- Walk towards the Main Entrance to the Theme Park, then veer LEFT towards the Frankenstein Parking Structure.
- You will find the Black Iron Gates, and the entrance to the Globe Theatre on your right-hand side.