See Attached Poll Results
for ICC21 Venue Options
Due to the rapidly changing and aggressive travel restrictions and safety precautions associated with the COVID-19 coronavirus the Conference Board and staff are currently considering New Options for the June 15-18 ICC21 conference. These were articulated in a recent poll to our conference distribution list. Thanks are extended to the over 100 folks who participated in our recent web-based poll. A summary of the Poll findings are provided under the Conference Tab
At this point, the overall uncertainty level in the world prevents us from reaching a near-term decision on ICC21. If an ICC21 conference is held in 2020, it is likely to be scheduled in November/December 2020 and will build on the 100 abstracts Author's submitted on our recent Call for Papers.
We will post a follow-on poll with more refined options as the situation clarifies. The health and safety of our attendees continues as our top priority. Final Venue decisions for ICC21 will be communicated quickly via email and posting on this ICC website.
Thank you for your support and understanding.